Monday, August 04, 2003

xXx im white.
you're black.
when will we be grey ? xXx


oh man !! i never knew there was so much blood + pus [talk about being gross] in tht stupid pimple on my nose !! yikes. helluva gross. woke up ths morning to find out it burst and blood was spewing out !! squeezed and squeezed it till it filled the whole piece of cotton wool ._. its currently half the size of what it was during the camp. still hafta squeeze it l8r tonight -sigh.

think i might die from excess blood loss.

so everyone must say their last words to me !! before you cant see me anymore. [ esp you. im gonna die remembering tht you havnt spoke a word to me since last friday ! ._. not tht you actually know. ]

oh !! i found my fave shop in far east !! level 3 sells the best range of miniature !! cnt wait to get there again and get the stuff -grins-